Performance degradation with pakon or device discovery

My experience ....

*I was using Pakon and DeviceDetection for some time without any issues. Later i add Ludus. For some time it was still fine, no issues. Later suricata was updated and splitted into suricata and suricata-bin , after that i face some performance issues. I’ve tried to sort it out (changing the .yaml configuration), did not helped. After some try-fail scenarios i actually removed all suricata related packages. Tried to install them all from scratch. Did not help with performance(as expected). Later i uninstall all again(via Foris/Luci) make cleanup and install only Ludus from scratch. So far so good. *

*note: that suricata package split cause my TOS to actually have suricata,suricata-bin, suricata-monitor, suricata-pakon, ludus, pakon folders present in /etc/ (and it confused me a lot what is obsolete and what is actual, what i can remove/uninstall). Due fact that some suricata package is part of Foris updater package list, removing was working only partially (later i found i have to remove some manually, some via luci and finally uncheck related list in Foris and wait for pkgupdate process to hit in. After that i have to check that list again , run pkgupdate again. once done i removed obsolete folders/files and installed Ludus via luci. *
Now TOS seems to be running normally. (yet ludus still take quite a lot of mem/cpu, but at least there are no swapping and cpu peaks)