Replace Knot and dnsmasq with ISC BIND and DHCP

Hi Petr,

Thanks for replying on this!
Here are few of my motivations behind this:

• I don’t have the time to understand how this combination of dnsmasq and Knot and what each of them is doing
  • if I want to configure something differently, need to understand 2 different tools and their configuration - i.e. I am not doing anything with it
  • recently I wanted to do a query type of ANY (e.g.: dig any google.com) - guess what response did I get from my router? Yes, you are right, it was NOTIMP and as I found later on the forum, KNOT has decided not to implement this query type (your reply on another discussion thread: Problem with Google)
  • I don’t know a lot about dnsmasq project, but few years ago I saw a recording of a session from Linux days Prague with Petr Krcmar and Ondrej Caletka abou Buysbox and dnsmasq. Ondrej started this with a note “I’m going to speak about a program which I don’t really like” (free translation) - https://youtu.be/g7w1p9hZlIA?t=25m17s … since this moment I am not much in favor of seeing this and I feel like that using this in Omnia is just a cheap solution to do things the easiest possible way - if I am wrong and dnsmasq was chosen after through and long consideration of other alternatives and came out as the best possible solution, than I apologize and I will be happy to hear/read the intents behind this decision.

thanks