Turris OS 5.3.9 is out!

Dear Turris community,

It is a pleasure to let you know that we released Turris OS 5.3.9 from the testing branch to all of you. This version is based on the last version of the OpenWrt 19.07 series. It brings multiple security fixes, several improvements and updated packages.

Here is the changelog for this release:

• Based on the latest OpenWrt 19.07.10
  • Added SANE drivers
  • Fixed expiration time for static leases in reForis
  • Fixed Turris 1.x specific issue regarding interfaces management in reForis
  • Updated ffmpeg to version 4.2.6 and added more decoders (fixes CVE-2020-22027)
  • Updated BIND to version 9.16.28
  • Updated Knot Resolver to version 5.5.0
  • Updated kernel to version 4.14.277
  • Security fixes
    • wolfSSL
    • Zabbix
    • ruby

This update will be applied automatically for all of our devices unless you are using approvals or delayed updates. In that case, we suggest looking at reForis for further details.

4 Likes

Omnia 2016 no problemo, MOX classic had to hard ( unplug ) reboot 2 times, to breathe again. But now up and running :slight_smile:
thxs.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we still don’t have a proper solution for this issue. :frowning: It seems to be more complicated than we expected, but we don’t give up. We mentioned this in our documentation.

4 Likes

I upgraded my Omnia without problems and it successfully rebooted itself with a couple of days of delay, but I could already find a broken dependency (this was after an opkg update):

# opkg list-installed|grep ^unbound
unbound - 1.15.0-1
# opkg list|grep ^unbound
unbound - 1.15.0-1 - This package contains the Unbound daemon.
unbound-anchor - 1.15.0-1 - This package contains the Unbound anchor utility.
unbound-control-setup - 1.15.0-1 - This package contains the Unbound control setup utility.
unbound-host - 1.15.0-1 - This package contains the Unbound DNS lookup utility.
# opkg install luci-app-unbound
Installing luci-app-unbound (git-22.115.68448-712bc8e-1) to root...
Downloading https://repo.turris.cz/hbs/omnia/packages/luci/luci-app-unbound_git-22.115.68448-712bc8e-1_all.ipk
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for luci-app-unbound:
 *      unbound-daemon
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package luci-app-unbound.
#

Both of my MOXes hangs.

This topic was automatically closed after 19 days. New replies are no longer allowed.