Turris OS 5.4.2 is out!

Dear Turris community,

It is a pleasure to inform you about a new Turris OS version, which was released to the stable branch. This update will be applied to each Turris router (Turris 1.x, Turris Omnia, Turris MOX), which does not use any testing or development branches. If you are using approvals or delayed updates, check reForis and its notification for further details.

What was changed in Turris OS 5.4.2 release?

:bug: Bug Fixes

:pushpin: Updates

• Kernel to version 4.14.291

A list of known bugs (Erratum) applies for this release.

• MOX: Reboot issue
  • MOX: SDIO limitations

If you would find any bugs or regressions, please reach our support department. Our colleagues will gladly help you.

6 Likes

Errata for erratum:

limitation that it is possible to create only 3 SSIDs

1 Like

That was copy pasted from the documentation to be clear for users who do not want to click on it and have it in one place. What you said counts towards SDIO limitations. :wink:

Installed on my 2016 Omnia without a flaw. No issues observed during update and in operation since.

for me, this update turned off and reset the wifi. Iā€™ve reverted to the working version. On the second try, it went through without a problem

TO 2020, no problems so far.

Just a note to the ā€œMOX: Reboot issueā€, Iā€™ve tried the reboot-issue-workaround-v4 and it seems that it helped.

2 Likes

Unfortunately not for me - still hanging sometimes :frowning:

1 Like

Unfortunately just like me.

1 Like

@Pepe If itā€™d help, I can borrow my MOX to cz.nic to debug the reboot issue. I have no regular use for it, so I could miss it for a few months. Iā€™ve upgraded it to hbl and v4 workaround and it still seems to be freezing during reboots.

1 Like

Sounds good for my both MOXes.

Thanks for offer, but we can reproduce it also in our office. :slight_smile:

1 Like

TOS 5.4.3 is coming!

1 Like

Well, I need to take back what Iā€™ve written, itā€™s still freezing, it just behaved nicely once or twice.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to hear that. I still believe in TOS 6, but apparently that wonā€™t help either.